"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

Friday, June 1, 2012

Goodreads

I had not heard of this website until I took this class. After being asked to sign up and explore Goodreads, I was instantly hooked! It is simply amazing how many children's books there are! I really enjoyed this website because it reminded me of all my favorite books I read when i was younger. I want to go back and read all of them, and I wish i had more time to do so! I can't wait to continue exploring the website and finding more books that i have read in the past. Finding books I have read before created nostalgia and it made me cherish my childhood. I sometimes forget how drastically books changed my life as I was growing up. I used to read constantly, and now I barely read at all! It is very sad to me, and I hope this website can help motivate me to start reading again. I really do love to read, but sometimes it is very difficult to find the time. I highly recommend this website, and it will certainly help you find any books you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment