"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

Friday, June 1, 2012

Planning Sheet

At first, the planning sheet was very overwhelming to me! I didn't know how I was going to find so many books. After I found the first five books, however, it became very easy to me. I found most of my books at the public library, but I also found some online. There is such a variety of resources that help you find the book you need! It was very exciting finding different books for different themes and genres. I really enjoyed this assignment because I was able to think about books I would want to implement in my own classroom. There are so many different types of books, and it is exciting to know that there is at least one book that will interest a child! I am really looking forward to reading these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment